Search This Blog

Friday 14 February 2014

Beauty Unboxing Haul (NYX, WetnWild, Elf, Bourjois)

Beauty Unboxing Haul - NYX, Wetnwild, Elf, Bourjois

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic day. Recently I have given in to online shopping and bought some things... oh well. I purchased off asos and the shipping arrived very quickly, which was fantastic. I also bought of a website called Beauty Joint. 

I had never tried any of these brands below before, so I was super exited to try all of these products out!



From asos I purchased the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. I was so exited to buy this, as I have struggled to find a non orange bronzing powder for a very long time. The packaging is like a cardboard book, and inside the product is shaped like 4 squares of chocolate. The consistency is very smooth and the product is reasonably matte. 






From Beauty Joint, I purchased 3 of the NYX butter glosses, as I heard they were creamy, pigmented and non sticky. I was intrigued to see if it would live up to my expectation, and I can now say that they are one of my favorite lip gloss formulas I've ever tried. 

The colors are absolutely beautiful, and the texture is extremely creamy and smooth. The color pay off is fantastic as well, and they are easy to layer or sheer out. 

Eclair (a beautiful pastel pink, with purple undertones), tiramisu (a beige nude - my favorite color out of the three), peaches and cream (a bright, coral pink color).

Swatches left to right: eclair, tiramisu, peaches and cream

I also bought 2 Wetnwild lip sticks, mainly because they were extremely affordable and there where some dupes to some mac lipsticks. Unfortunately I was not as impressed with these as I was with the butter glosses, mainly because the packaging was very cheap and the lipstick could break in half. In saying that however, the product is quite matte, and the opacity is fantastic although they are slightly drying.

Pinkerbell, 24 carrot gold (a dupe for Macs morange)

I love wearing pinkerbell under the NYX peaches and cream gloss, and the 24 carrot gold is really beautiful when you blend it out with an orange balm (I used Clinique chubby stick in oversized orange).

The last thing I bought was the elf Eyebrow Kit in medium. I had heard many positive things about this product, and I absolutely love it. One side is a darker, brown gel, the other more of a lighter beige brown powder.


There you go! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, If you want to see more hauls let me know. Make sure to comment down below what you think I should try out next, and leave any blog post requests down below. Also if you have a blog of your own, let me know and I will check you out! Love you all!


Alice xx





Links to online shops:























No comments:

Post a Comment