Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

What's On My Dresser?

What's On My Dresser?

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic week! I am super exited about this blog post, as I love interior design just as much as baking, makeup and fashion. 

In the past few years, I have transformed my room into a relaxing girly space I love, but I change the layout and bedding frequently. I love organizing and redecorating my room and closet; my friends think I'm mad at how much I love tidying and decorating, and they are probably right! 

Today I wanted to show you one snip-it of my room; my dresser, or dressing table. I absolutely love this part of my room, and it's probably the part I change up and redecorate most frequently. I have taken lots of pictures so this is mainly a visual post, and I also thought it was a good opportunity to show you some of my most special and most worn jewelry.

Enjoy!



China saucer: from my Great Grandma



Ballerina: a gift from my lovely friend











Cocktail Ring: from Forever New


Bangle: a bridesmaid's gift from my aunty



Earrings: Just jeans

Thank you once again for all the incredible support by you guys commenting and following.

If you haven't followed me yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia
Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment