Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sleek Haul! + Swatches

Sleek Haul! + Swatches

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi lovelies, I hope you are all having a fantastic week. So yesterday in the post, my Sleek makeup package arrived - and you have no idea how exited I was. I had heard so much about the British brand, and was desperate to try some products out myself. I (somehow) restrained myself to buy only 2 products, however when I opened them they were so gorgeous and the product was so pigmented, know will get some more in the future. 



The first product got was the Sleek Blush By 3 palette in lace. This has a beautiful orange peachy shade, a shimmery coral/rose gold shade, and a bright pinky coral shade. All three colors are absolutely beautiful, and the pigmentation is amazing.

Another thing love about this makeup brand is its simplistic packaging. Both palettes were very thin yet sturdy, and had a matte black look with shiny black lettering. 




Next, I got the Sleek i-Divine eye shadow palette in au natural. This palette is beautiful - it contains every nude shadow you could need. The palette has everything from a matte white, matte black, shimmery browns and taupe's, and other matte transition colors. The texture is smooth and the shadows are pigmented. I love this eye shadow palette more than my urban decay naked palette, simply because the color and finish selection is better and more diverse, and there is absolutely no fall out. 

If you are a beginner to makeup, the back of the product contains suggestions on creating your eye shadow look.

Beautiful right! Some of my favorite shades are cappuccino, conker, moss, and regal.


Top row (left to right): nougat, Nubuck, cappuccino, honeycomb, toast, taupe.

Bottom row (left to right): conker, moss, bark, mineral earth, regal, noir.

 Nougat, nubuck, cappuccino, honeycomb.

Toast, taupe, conker.

Moss, bark, mineral earth.

Regal, noir.


Overall, these products definitely lived up to my expectations and are worth the hype. I will do some future makeup looks featuring these palettes, and hopefully in the future I will get some more. Love you all!

Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387


No comments:

Post a Comment