Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

What's on my (Friend's) Face

What's on my (Friend's) Face

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387
Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliceoliviablog

Hi all! Hope you are having a fantastic week. A month or two ago I did my cousin's makeup, and all of you seemed to really enjoy it. I think it's refreshing to see makeup on a variety of different faces, not just mine, so I've decided to make this an ongoing monthly series - each month I will (try to - no promises) do a friend's makeup and photograph it for you! 

A few days ago I did my beautiful friend Bridget's makeup- she is absolutely stunning (and very funny too!), and I really wanted to focus on her gorgeous green eyes. She is one of my bestest friends so you may see her, and other friends of mine in the near future. The products used will be listed towards the end.

I decided to focus on her gorgeous green eyes, and after much research I learnt that purple/taupe eye shadows suit her eye colour. I used mac satin taupe (a shimmery taupe with purple undertones) all over the lid and blended in some darker, neutral (yet slightly purple) eye shadows into the outer V. I kept her skin really fresh and light, because let's be honest - who needs foundation if you've got skin like her!








Products used:

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Elf Brow Kit
Elf Brow Gel
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
Mac Satin Taupe Eye Shadow (all over the lid - I built the color up as I wanted it really smokey)
Urban Decay Naked Palette Eye Shadows in Hustle (outer V), Darkhorse (blended onto the top very outer lash line), and Virgin (in the inner corners)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair


I hope you enjoyed this blog post,  I loved doing her makeup and she is honestly so beautiful and lovely! Thank you Bridget for letting me do your makeup honey! Look forward to another Bedroom Makeover post - it seemed to get thousands of views so I assume that you like them, so look forward to that next! Love you all!

Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment