Search This Blog

Friday 16 January 2015

The Stripey Tee // World

Hi lovelies, I hope you are having a lovely week. Another blog post today, where I share my new love for two things; World, and the classic stripey tee every girl must own. I spent a fair few hours roaming the shops in Britomart, which I do admit is my "happy place", had a look in World and was very impressed; their clothes are beautifully designed and crafted, the quality is fantastic as is the staff, and the shop is so quirky and cool just like the clothing. World is a New Zealand leading designer fashion house, created by Denise L'Estrange-Corbet and Francis Hooper. 

I found this classic and timeless stripe tee; I fell in love with the fabric and boat-neck neckline, and I love how its over sized - perfect with a pair of jeans. It's actually a men's top, however I never go by whether something is "men's" or "women's", just whether I love it or not. If you have a World near you, I highly encourage you to pop inside, however you have been warned; you most likely will not leave empty handed! This outfit is now my go to weekend look, and sometimes I like to swap these cuffed "Girlfriend Jeans" for my Topshop skinnies. 

World Website: http://www.worldbrand.co.nz/



World Top
Glassons Jeans

Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment